CSF CN CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
Closed coupled single-stage centrifugal pumps. A range of 3 models with open impellers, independent shafts and IEC standard motors. Optimised design to ensure high levels of hygiene – The absence of product hold-up and no dead-legs ensures efficient cleaning by standard CIP methods and effective sterilsation by SIP.
- Certified hygienic design
- Maximum reliability
- Open Impeller
- Wetted parts in CF-3M 1.4404 / AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Investment cast and electro-chemically polished.
- Internal finishes of 0,5 micron Ra are available on request.
- Maximum inlet pressure : 4 bar.
- Temperature range: -10°C to 120°C.
- Capacity up to 75 m3/h
- Maximum head 60 m (6 bar)
- EPDM, VITON, SILICONE P.T.F.E. (FEP) Gaskets
- CN Pump Brochure (download)
- CSF General Catalogue (download)