CSF ASH CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
ASH Series pumps are approved to the latest US 3A sanitary standards; ideal for systems where compliance to the most strict hygiene regulations is essential. The ability of ASH pumps to repeatedly create a vacuum makes them ideal for applications where air or gas is entrained in the pumped liquid − Perfect for CIP scavenge and duties where the inlet pipework is only partially filed with fluid, including foaming products. Manufactured for a wide range of requirements in the Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical process sector. This market leading design includes the latest technologies and construction
- Certified hygienic design
- Maximum reliability
- Open Impeller
- Wetted parts in CF-3M 1.4404 / AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Investment cast and electro-chemically polished.
- Special internal finish to 0,8 micron Ra.
- Capacity up to 40 m3/h @ 35 m head (10 Bar)
- EPDM, VITON, SILICONE, PTFE Gaskets