CSF CP PERHIPHERAL IMPELLER PUMPS
Closed coupled single stage peripheral impeller pumps suitable for clean, non abrasive liquids without solids and viscosities up to max. 250 cP. The special design of casing and impeller is suitable for duties with medium-high heads and low flow rates. The pulsation-free flow is suitable for liquid dosing, laboratory micro installations, spraying and in-line measurement systems. Wetted parts from AISI 316L (1.4404) stainless steel rolled bar, electro-chemically polished for a perfect surface finish.
- Certified hygienic design
- Maximum reliability
- Closed Impeller
- Wetted parts in CF-8M 1.4408 / AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Investment cast and electro-chemically polished.
- Maximum outlet pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature range: -10°C to 100°C
- Maximum rotation speed: 3500 rpm
- Capacity up to 6 m3/h @ 100 m head (10 Bar)
- EPDM, VITON, PERFLUORO Gaskets